We all know how we should behave towards one another and most of the time we do not need rules to remind us. However, the following is written down to avoid misunderstandings.
We promote high achievement in a learning community.
We provide a stimulating and caring environment so that all members of the school can grow in knowledge, skills, understanding and character and achieve to the best of their ability.
We have a strong sense of purpose. We encourage our students to be enthusiastic about learning and positive about the future; to have high self-esteem and be confident and successful in what they do; to have understanding and respect for others; to have the ability and desire to further their own development and contribute to the society in which we live.
We believe in equality of opportunity and in celebrating success of all kinds.
All Members of Park High School are expected to:
1. Show respect, good manners and consideration towards others at all times.
2. Help make the school a pleasant and effective working environment.
3. Set themselves high standards and work to achieve and improve them.
4. Recognise and appreciate achievement in themselves and others.
5. Bring credit to our school.
You also have a copy of this in your contact book.
Park High School, Thistlecroft Gardens, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1PL
Mr Emlyn Lumley
0208 952 2803