Park High School opened 29th August 1939. Originally two schools Chandos Girls School and Chandos Boys School; the School closed shortly after, as on 3rd September 1939, Chamberlain (PM) declared war on Germany and it was announced: "all schools should be closed until further notice" when the war broke out. By 11th September 1939 the school was operational once more. The two schools coincided until 1974 when they merged to become Park High School. In August 2011 Park High converted to an Academy status.
Park High School, Thistlecroft Gardens, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1PL
Mr Emlyn Lumley
0208 952 2803