Post Results Services
Post Results Services
If however you are not happy with your results, you have the following services available:
- Clerical check
This service is a re-check of all clerical procedures leading to the issue of a result. This service does not re-mark, but simply checks all aspects of administration relating to the script (adding up of marks etc.)
- Priority re-mark
For a Priority re-mark service the application must be made within 7 days of results. This service is not available for January/March examinations. This service should only be used when a University place depends on the results in question. You must not have requested a photocopy of your script if you wish to use this service.
This service is a review of the original marking to ensure that the agreed mark scheme has been applied correctly. There are 3 outcomes to this service:
- The original mark is lowered, so your final grade may be lower than the original grade you received.
- The original mark is confirmed as correct, and there is no change to the grade you received.
- The original mark is raised, so your final grade may be higher than the original grade you received. If the overall GCE/GCSE grade is upgraded, fees will be refunded. Refunds will be issued once the School has been invoiced which could be a number of months after the enquiry is complete.
This service offers the same outcomes as a Priority re-mark but it is not an express service. This service may be used by GCE candidates and GCSE candidates.
- Access to script – Photocopy
You can request a copy of your script to see where you went wrong or if you are considering a re-mark. The photocopy of the script will be sent to the Examinations office and we will contact you when this becomes available for you to collect. This service should not be used if you intending on obtaining a Priority re-mark. This service is only available to GCE candidates.
- Access to script – Original
You may request the return of your original script, but this is a much slower service. You may find this service helpful if you are considering re-sitting the examination. If you request for the original script to be returned, its security is compromised and therefore a re-mark will no longer be available.
If you would like to apply for any of these services, please fill in the form that was enclosed with your results and bring it to the Examinations office before the deadline stated on the form with the payment (cheque made payable to ‘Park High School’ or cash).