Skip to content ↓

Year 10

Year 10

All students attend a compulsory field course to the Isle of Purbeck in June 2017, they will complete an Applied Fieldwork Enquiry exam in May/June 2018 based on it ( worth 30%).  The other final examination (worth 70%) consists of two different styles of examination papers and will be sat in May / June 2017.

Course specification

Educas          601/8153/9  GCSE Geography B

Fieldtrip information

Dates:          Friday 9th-Monday 12th June inclusive

Cost:            £190, payable by parent pay in three instalments

Parents meeting: To be held nearer to the fieldtrip date

NB: Your son/daughter will receive a letter about the trip by the end of the second week back at school.  This should be signed and returned to their Geography teacher.

Useful websites

http://www.eduqas.co.uk/

Contact:

Head of Geography: Ms V Lee  v.lee@parkhighschool.org.uk