Skip to content ↓

Year 11

Year 11

GCSE ICT students would have completed their controlled assessment in year 10 which is worth 60%.  The remaining 40% of the course will be assessed by examination which will be sat in May/June 2017.

GCSE Computing students would have completed two controlled assessments in year 10 totalling 60% of the course.  The remaining 40% of the course will be assessed by examination which will be sat in May/June 2017.

Course specification

Edexcel         2IT01                    GCSE ICT (Single Award)

OCR             J275                      GCSE Computing

Useful websites

www.edexcel.org.uk                   www.ocr.org.uk                 

Contact

Head of ICT & Computer Science department:  Mrs Kerai s.kerai@parkhighstanmore.org.uk